manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jan van Haarst <...@vanhaarst.net>
Subject Re: Crawling behind an ISA proxy (iis 7.5)
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 21:05:38 GMT
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if you'd picked up and tried the patch for
> CONNECTORS-483.  This patch adds official proxy support for the Web
> Connector.  Alternatively, you could try to build and run with trunk
> code.
>
> Karl

I'm going the building from trunk way, and all seems to go well up to the
creation of the zip and tar.gz files.
Is there anything special to do after running the build process like this ?

ant clean clean-core-deps clean-deps && ant make-core-deps make-deps build
&& ant image

Did I miss anything ?
If not, I'll replace the old binary installation with my source-build one,
and see where it leads me.

--
Dag,
Jan