manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby DB up-to-date?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:08:43 GMT
Can you provide the rest of the exception?  (The "caused by" clauses etc.?)

The fact is that we discovered that 10.8.2.2 throws deadlock and
constraint violation exceptions in different places (as compared to
10.7.1.1) under multi-threaded conditions.  That was part of the
reason why the 0.5.1 release was necessary.  It's of course possible
that we missed some places that (for instance) the wiki connector
especially tweaks.

Karl

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM, Marcin Goss <marcin.goss@findwise.com> wrote:
> Hello Karl,
>
> Thank you for answering.
>  I am using Manifold 0.5.1 and what I am doing is a simple indexing of a wiki page.
The error that I am getting looks like this:

> Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: The statement was aborted
because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint or
unique index identified by 'XXXXXXXX' defined on 'EVENTS'.
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
>
> /Marcin

are seeing.  Can you provide more details, including exceptions?