manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby DB up-to-date?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:29:30 GMT
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.

I'll put it in the ticket and have a look at this later today.

Karl

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:20 AM, Marcin Goss <marcin.goss@findwise.com> wrote:
> This is all I've got. I am sorry for the polish fragments, I can't seem to change it
anywhere. Anyway, hopefully you should be able to get all the information you need.

> ERROR 2012-06-04 11:22:25,449 (Worker thread '42') - Worker thread aborting and restarting
due to database connection reset: Database exception: Exception doing query: Instrukcja została
przerwana, ponieważ mogła spowodować powstanie duplikatu wartości klucza w regule ograniczającej
klucz unikalny lub podstawowy albo w unikalnym indeksie identyfikowanym przez obiekt 'C1338469165883'
zdefiniowany dla 'EVENTS'.
> org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Database exception: Exception
doing query: Instrukcja została przerwana, ponieważ mogła spowodować powstanie duplikatu
wartości klucza w regule ograniczającej klucz unikalny lub podstawowy albo w unikalnym indeksie
identyfikowanym przez obiekt 'C1338469165883' zdefiniowany dla 'EVENTS'.
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeViaThread(Database.java:680)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeUncachedQuery(Database.java:726)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database$QueryCacheExecutor.create(Database.java:1393)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.cachemanager.CacheManager.findObjectsAndExecute(CacheManager.java:144)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.executeQuery(Database.java:185)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfaceDerby.performModification(DBInterfaceDerby.java:831)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfaceDerby.performInsert(DBInterfaceDerby.java:222)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.BaseTable.performInsert(BaseTable.java:68)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.EventManager.createEvent(EventManager.java:123)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.JobManager.beginEventSequence(JobManager.java:4217)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread$VersionActivity.beginEventSequence(WorkerThread.java:1236)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.webcrawler.WebcrawlerConnector.lookupIPAddress(WebcrawlerConnector.java:4737)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.webcrawler.WebcrawlerConnector.getDocumentVersions(WebcrawlerConnector.java:634)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:318)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Instrukcja została przerwana,
ponieważ mogła spowodować powstanie duplikatu wartości klucza w regule ograniczającej
klucz unikalny lub podstawowy albo w unikalnym indeksie identyfikowanym przez obiekt 'C1338469165883'
zdefiniowany dla 'EVENTS'.
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database.execute(Database.java:839)
>        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.Database$ExecuteQueryThread.run(Database.java:640)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Instrukcja została przerwana, ponieważ mogła spowodować
powstanie duplikatu wartości klucza w regule ograniczającej klucz unikalny lub podstawowy
albo w unikalnym indeksie identyfikowanym przez obiekt 'C1338469165883' zdefiniowany dla 'EVENTS'.
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
>        ... 11 more
> Caused by: ERROR 23505: Instrukcja została przerwana, ponieważ mogła spowodować powstanie
duplikatu wartości klucza w regule ograniczającej klucz unikalny lub podstawowy albo w unikalnym
indeksie identyfikowanym przez obiekt 'C1338469165883' zdefiniowany dla 'EVENTS'.
>        at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.IndexChanger.insertAndCheckDups(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.IndexChanger.doInsert(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.IndexChanger.insert(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.IndexSetChanger.insert(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.RowChangerImpl.insertRow(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.normalInsertCore(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown
Source)
>        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
>        ... 5 more
>

> /Marcin

of the stack trace context because without that I cannot know where, exactly, the constraint
violation is not getting caught.

> Thanks,
> Karl
>
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:08 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Can you provide the rest of the exception?  (The "caused by" clauses
>> etc.?)
>>
>> The fact is that we discovered that 10.8.2.2 throws deadlock and
>> constraint violation exceptions in different places (as compared to
>> 10.7.1.1) under multi-threaded conditions.  That was part of the
>> reason why the 0.5.1 release was necessary.  It's of course possible
>> that we missed some places that (for instance) the wiki connector
>> especially tweaks.
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM, Marcin Goss <marcin.goss@findwise.com> wrote:
>>> Hello Karl,
>>>
>>> Thank you for answering.
>>>  I am using Manifold 0.5.1 and what I am doing is a simple indexing of a wiki
page. The error that I am getting looks like this:

>>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: The statement was
aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint
or unique index identified by 'XXXXXXXX' defined on 'EVENTS'.
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unkn
>>> own Source)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException
>>> (Unknown Source)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Un
>>> known Source)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>
>>> /Marcin

what you are seeing.  Can you provide more details, including exceptions?