manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document level security for database documents
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:44:56 GMT
Adding security support to the JDBC connector has been on the table
for a long while but there has been no good "use case" up until now.

If you would like to collaborate on developing this feature, please
open a new ticket, and include what your preferred schema is for the
access tokens that the JDBC connector would supply.  We can work on
coming up with as general a solution as possible given that starting
point.

Thanks,
Karl