manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ingestion API socket timeout exception waiting for response code
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:10:41 GMT
Hi Erlend,

Can you try the following:

(1) Make a fresh Solr checkout of 3.6 or whatever Solr version you are
using, and build it
(2) Start it
(3) Run a simple filesystem crawl using a Solr connection that is
created with the default values
(4) Delete a file in your filesystem that was crawled
(5) Crawl again

Does the deletion happen OK?

AFAIK, nothing has changed in the Solr connector that should affect
the ability to delete.  This test will confirm that it is still
working.

Thanks,
Karl