manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying ManifoldCF on Tomcat 7: Error : taglib definition not consistent with specification version
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:23:39 GMT
Hi,

A fix has been committed to trunk for this problem.  See
CONNECTORS-467.  If you are willing to apply a patch, I can attach a
patch to the ticket.

Thanks,
Karl

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:18 AM, Rene Nederhand <rene@nederhand.net> wrote:
> I am trying to deploy MCF 0.5 on Tomcat 7 (latest version). Unfortunately, I
> get an error (see below).
>
> It looks like there is a problem with the taglib version. Therefore, I
> searched where I could change this, but I have no idea. Since, my knowledge
> of Tomcat is limited (but growing everyday) I could use some help.
>
> Is there anybody who deployed MCF on Tomcat 7 and does know how to solve
> this?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> René
>
> INFO: Deploying web application archive
> /usr/local/apache-tomcat-7.0.27/webapps/mcf-crawler-ui.war
> Apr 27, 2012 10:54:49 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester
> startElement
> SEVERE: Begin event threw exception
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: taglib definition not consistent with
> specification version
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibLocationRule.begin(WebRuleSet.java:1240)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1276)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:501)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1363)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2756)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:511)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:808)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:119)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1205)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:522)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1537)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.parseWebXml(ContextConfig.java:1825)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextConfig.java:1201)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:855)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:345)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5161)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:895)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:871)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:615)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:962)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1603)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> Apr 27, 2012 10:54:49 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig
> parseWebXml
> SEVERE: Parse error in application web.xml file at
> jndi:/localhost/mcf-crawler-ui/WEB-INF/web.xml
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: taglib definition not consistent with
> specification version
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2687)
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2719)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1279)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:501)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1363)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2756)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:511)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:808)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:119)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1205)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:522)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1537)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.parseWebXml(ContextConfig.java:1825)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextConfig.java:1201)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:855)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:345)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5161)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:895)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:871)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:615)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:962)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1603)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: taglib definition not
> consistent with specification version
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibLocationRule.begin(WebRuleSet.java:1240)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1276)
> ... 30 more

Mime
View raw message