manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Sharepoint Connector and spanish locale
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:23:14 GMT
The exception you posted comes from the UI and is expected to be
logged since there is no Spanish localization of MCF.  It does not in
any way interfere with the crawl.

Are there any other log messages?  Do you get "Connection working"
displayed in the UI when you view the SharePoint connection you have
set up?

Karl