manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running 2 jobs to update same document Index but different fields
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:45:13 GMT
The Solr handler that you are using should not matter here.

Can you look at the Simple History report, and do the following:

- Look for a document that is being indexed in both PDF and XML.
- Find the "ingestion" activity for that document for both PDF and XML
- Compare the ID's (which for the ingestion activity are the URL's of
the documents in Webtop)

If the URLs are in fact different, then you should be able to make
this work.  You need to look at how you configured your Solr instance,
and which fields you are specifying in your Solr output connection.
You want those Webtop urls to be indexed as the unique document
identifier in Solr, not some other ID.

Thanks,
Karl