manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Parker <mpar...@apogeeintegration.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find OracleDriver
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:22:06 GMT
Karl,

That fixed the driver issue. I just updated my start.jar file by hand for
now.

The problem I have now is connecting to ORACLE. I can do it through
NetBeans on my machine, but
I cannot connect through ManfoldCF with the same settings. I get the
following error:

Error getting connection. Listener refused the connection with the
following error.

ORA-12514. TNS:Listener does not currently know of service requested in
connect descriptor.

This might be more of an ORACLE issue than Manifold issue, but I was
wondering whether
you've encountered the same thing during testing?

Regards,

Matt

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Matthew Parker <
mparker@apogeeintegration.com> wrote:

> Thanks Karl.
>
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The problem has been fixed on trunk.  Basically, the instructions
>> changed as did some of the build files.  It turned out to be extremely
>> challenging to get JDBC drivers to run when they were loaded by
>> anything other than the system classloader, so that's what I was
>> forced to insure.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Karl
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > The ticket for this problem is CONNECTORS-390.
>> >
>> > Karl

>> without

>> directory
>> should

>> the
>> are

default setup
>> under

>> into

>> connectors/jdbc/jdbc-drivers
>> driver.

>> it

>> there.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary.  Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Apogee Integration.