manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the Connector for Microsoft Outlook
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 07:04:17 GMT
It has been proposed, but nobody has gone so far as to create a ticket
or contribute code.

Karl


On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Shu Chen <shu.chen@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> Anybody has the suggestion on connector for Microsoft Outlook storage?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards
>
> Goitso LLC
> Shu (Steve) Chen
> Tel: 425-818-0568
> Fax: 425-641-8908
> Cell: 425-785-9971
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Adam LaPila [mailto:Adam.LaPila@lmal.com.au]
> Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 10:01 PM
> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: MCF - Oracle to Solr
>
> Hi Karl,
>
> Still no luck. You wouldn't happen to have a link to any good resources of
> how to index a DB to Solr with MCF...other than the end-user examples from
> the website? Perhaps some of your own work with the use of a Database, can
> be oracle, mysql, etc.
> Do you know or anyone who has tried this before and was successful? any
> design documents...im been googling non stop, surely someone has done this
> before
>
> With the  CONCAT('http://localhost:8080/solr?id=',AIRCRAFT_ID) AS
> "$(URLCOLUMN)"..FROM...WHERE)
>
> Does the URL need to be the link to the solr example? As the end user
> documentation says "URLCOLUMN, The name of an expected resultset column
> containing a URL"
>
> This is what I have been getting in the Simple History since my last email.
> 11-21-2011 16:53:28.378 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC004
>  400 48 1 Bad Request
>
> 11-21-2011 16:53:28.347 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC003
>  400 43 1 Bad Request
>
> 11-21-2011 16:53:28.331 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC002
>  400 34 1 Bad Request
>
> 11-21-2011 16:53:28.300 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC001
>  400 27 1 Bad Request
>
> Sorry for any troubles, just a little confused with it all.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam.
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
> Sent: Monday, 21 November 2011 11:43 AM
> To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: MCF - Oracle to Solr
>
> Hi Adam,
>
> The 500 error is coming from Solr, so the place to look is in the Solr logs
> and output.  If you are running the Solr example, you should be seeing stack
> traces which may shed light on what is happening.
>
> FWIW, I doubt very much that this has anything to do with your URL
> construction, which looks good based on what the Simple History indicates.
>
> Thanks,
> Karl
>
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Adam LaPila <Adam.LaPila@lmal.com.au>
> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>>
>>
>> Im trying to get MCF to index my oracle repository to my solr output
>> repository. I have been following the end-user documentation and im
>> still having trouble getting things to work. I have also installed and
>> running solr off a tomcat server on port 8080
>>
>>
>>
>> I have set up my output, repository connectors. These seem to be fine,
>> as it has the "Connection Working" status.
>>
>> I am sure the problem is how I'm setting up my job to extract the
>> database table data, to my solr index.
>>
>>
>>
>> I received an email from Karl a couple of days ago in regards to the
>> queries provided.
>>
>>
>>
>> "SELECT CONCAT('http://myserver.com?id=',Aircraft_ID) AS $(URLCOLUMN), ...
>> FROM ... WHERE ..."
>>
>>
>>
>> I have changed my query to be more like this.
>>
>>
>>
>> This is what I have as my Data Query:
>>
>> SELECT AIRCRAFT_ID AS "$(IDCOLUMN)", AIRCRAFT_INFO as "$(DATACOLUMN)",
>> CONCAT('http://localhost:8080/solr?id=',AIRCRAFT_ID) AS "$(URLCOLUMN)"
>> FROM AIRCRAFT WHERE AIRCRAFT_ID IN $(IDLIST)
>>
>>
>>
>> When I run the job, I find that in the simple history I get something
>> like this.
>>
>>
>>
>> document ingest (Solr)            http://localhost:8080/solr?id=AC001
>>             500      27        16        Internal Server Error
>>
>> AC001 is of the ID's in the table
>>
>>
>>
>> I am obviously doing something wrong when it comes to the URL, but I
>> have tried a few things and no success. Is the url correct or should
>> be something else.
>>
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>
>>
>> My oracle database info is similar to this
>>
>> Service Name: somthing.somthing.end.net.au and
>>
>> Host: somthing.end.net.au
>>
>> Port:  1521
>>
>>
>>
>> I just have a simple Database with a table called Aircraft - With
>> Aircraft_id, Aircraft_make, Aircraft_Model, Aircraft_Info...all I want
>> to do is get the data from these columns and index them to solr
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Adam.
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________
>> This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s)
>> If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
>> use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is
>> strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error
>> please destroy all copies of this message and its attachments and
>> notify the sender immediately
>>
>
> This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) If
> you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
> dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please destroy
> all copies of this message and its attachments and notify the sender
> immediately
>

Mime
View raw message