manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Shu Chen" <shu.c...@comcast.net>
Subject the Connector for Microsoft Outlook
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 05:59:44 GMT
Hi Everybody,

Anybody has the suggestion on connector for Microsoft Outlook storage?

Thanks

Regards

Goitso LLC
Shu (Steve) Chen
Tel: 425-818-0568
Fax: 425-641-8908
Cell: 425-785-9971

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam LaPila [mailto:Adam.LaPila@lmal.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 10:01 PM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: MCF - Oracle to Solr

Hi Karl,

Still no luck. You wouldn't happen to have a link to any good resources of
how to index a DB to Solr with MCF...other than the end-user examples from
the website? Perhaps some of your own work with the use of a Database, can
be oracle, mysql, etc.
Do you know or anyone who has tried this before and was successful? any
design documents...im been googling non stop, surely someone has done this
before

With the  CONCAT('http://localhost:8080/solr?id=',AIRCRAFT_ID) AS
"$(URLCOLUMN)"..FROM...WHERE)

Does the URL need to be the link to the solr example? As the end user
documentation says "URLCOLUMN, The name of an expected resultset column
containing a URL"

This is what I have been getting in the Simple History since my last email.
11-21-2011 16:53:28.378 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC004
 400 48 1 Bad Request

11-21-2011 16:53:28.347 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC003
 400 43 1 Bad Request

11-21-2011 16:53:28.331 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC002
 400 34 1 Bad Request

11-21-2011 16:53:28.300 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC001
 400 27 1 Bad Request

Sorry for any troubles, just a little confused with it all.

Regards,

Adam.