manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export crawled URLs
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 07:12:57 GMT
All of it is welcome, although obviously we will not be able to commit
it without making further changes.

The way patches are submitted is by attaching them to JIRA tickets.
If you don't already have an account with Apache's JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/jira), then just create one.  I'd suggest
that you create two ManifoldCF issues, one about MySQL support, and
one about localization, and attach your changes.  Be sure to click the
"grant license to ASF" button when you are attaching the files so we
can legally use them in the product.

Thanks!
Karl