manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export crawled URLs
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 01:29:36 GMT
Well, the history comes from the repohistory table, yes - but you may
not be able to construct a query with entityid=jobs.id, first of all
because that is incorrect (what the entity field contains is dependent
 on the activity type), and secondly because that column is
potentially long and only some kinds of queries can be done against
it.  Specifically it cannot be built into an index on PostgreSQL.

Karl