manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty configuration
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:22:57 GMT
The single-process example was originally conceived as just a
quick-and-dirty way to get ManifoldCF running, and nobody thought it
would ever become a serious deployment model.  But having said that it
is pretty straightforward to add support for more Jetty configuration
options, I believe.  Please consider opening a ticket and specifying
what you'd like to see as far as Jetty configuration support.  I
suppose just supporting a jetty.xml would be sufficient?

Karl