manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Kelleher <mj.kelle...@gmail.com>
Subject WEB: Illegal seed URL
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 18:52:03 GMT
Here is my seed URL (minus the hostname):
https://hostname.com/vwebv/search?searchArg=dvd&searchCode=SALL&searchType=1&recCount=100

I am using a Web Crawler connection that has been tested with the
NullOutputConnector - so I dont think the issue can be here

I am also using the Solr Output Connector - this had been throwing an
Exception till I fixed the core name - this is the first time I have
used this.  So, maybe I dont have things configured correct here.
However, there are no exceptions in the log.  Also, I am not using
authentication at all on Solr.

I looked at the class:
connectors\webcrawler\connector\src\main\java\org\apache\manifoldcf\crawler\connectors\webcrawler\WebcrawlerConnector.java

and it was not Obvious what the issue is.

Also, in logging.ini - I changed the logging level to DEBUG and
restarted before I tested the crawl, which further obscures the logic to
me in WebcrawlerConnector.java

Is there somewhere else I can set logging levels.  I am not sure my
change to logging.ini is having any effect.  Also, is there some other
test you might suggest?

thanks.

--mike