manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Hitoshi Ozawa <Ozawa_Hito...@ogis-ri.co.jp>
Subject Re: Export crawled URLs
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 02:50:04 GMT
I had to modify few other files besides DBInterfaceMySQL to make it work
because of the
differences in SQL functionalities. I'm, also, modifying the jsp files
to make it I18N and adding
Japanese messages as well. I may be adding paging and search features as
well.
Is it possible to obtain svn priviledges so I can upload the files? I'll
probably be making some
modifications to better support MySQL.

Regards,
H.Ozawa