manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Hitoshi Ozawa <Ozawa_Hito...@ogis-ri.co.jp>
Subject Re: Export crawled URLs
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 04:13:07 GMT
"The interpretation of this field will differ from connector to connector".
 From the above description, seems the content of entityid is dependent
of which connector is
being used to crawl the web pages.
You're right about the second point on entityid column datatype. In
MySQL, which I'm using
with ManifoldCF, the datatype of entityid is LONGTEXT. I was just using
it figurably even though
I just found out that I can actually execute the sql statement. :-)

Cheers,
H.Ozawa