manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject MCPermissionsService
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 04:17:26 GMT
Hi.

I am using SharePoint 3.0(2007).
Q1:
If I don't setup MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService in dist/sharepoint-integration,
What happens when crawling sharepoint sites?
I can't get documents at all?
Or I can get documents but can't get folder/file item security information?
Do we need to deploy this web service extension in SharePoint 3.0?
Q2:
I saw this web service extension in connectors/sharepoint/webservice on MCF 0.3
 but was removed on MCF trunk.
Is it the same as the service in connectors/sharepoint/integration on MCF trunk?
Do we need to build the service by placing Permissions.wsdl on MCF trunk?
(readme.txt of wsdsl folders says that the file should be placed in TWO places.)

Regards,
Shinichiro Abe