manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem crawling windows share
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 07:10:54 GMT
Glad you chased it down this far.

First thing to try is whether you can get into the problem server
using Windows Explorer.  Obviously ManifoldCF is not going to be able
to do it if Windows can't.  If you *can* get in, then just playing
with the form of the credentials in the MCF connection might do the
trick.  Some Windows or net appliance servers are picky about this.
Try various things like leaving the domain blank and specifying the
user as "abc@domain.com", for instance. There's also a different NTLM
mode you can operation jcifs in that some servers may be configured to
require; this would need you to set a -D switch on the command line to
enable.

Karl