manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From mi...@grf.bg.ac.rs
Subject Re: Authorization for Ubuntu server and Windows WS not in a domain
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:39:45 GMT
Hello,
So I could use MCF as a servise provider for authorization. That is nice
but only if the formats agree (I'll check that).
But still there is one question left: What authorization component to use
if users and indexed files are not on the Windows servers, but on the
Ubuntu server with Unix style file rights of type rwxr--r-- ?
Also, could I use AD component for Windows not in a domain?