manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Adam LaPila <Adam.LaP...@lmal.com.au>
Subject RE: MCF - Oracle to Solr
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 06:01:06 GMT
Hi Karl,

Still no luck. You wouldn't happen to have a link to any good resources of how to index a
DB to Solr with MCF...other than the end-user examples from the website? Perhaps some of your
own work with the use of a Database, can be oracle, mysql, etc.
Do you know or anyone who has tried this before and was successful? any design documents...im
been googling non stop, surely someone has done this before

With the  CONCAT('http://localhost:8080/solr?id=',AIRCRAFT_ID) AS "$(URLCOLUMN)"..FROM...WHERE)

Does the URL need to be the link to the solr example? As the end user documentation says "URLCOLUMN,
The name of an expected resultset column containing a URL"

This is what I have been getting in the Simple History since my last email.
11-21-2011 16:53:28.378 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC004
 400 48 1 Bad Request

11-21-2011 16:53:28.347 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC003
 400 43 1 Bad Request

11-21-2011 16:53:28.331 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC002
 400 34 1 Bad Request

11-21-2011 16:53:28.300 document ingest (Solr) localhost:8080/solr?id=AC001
 400 27 1 Bad Request

Sorry for any troubles, just a little confused with it all.

Regards,

Adam.