manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ManifoldCF slides on SlideShare
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 23:52:17 GMT
Hi Piergiorgio,

Nice slides!

Only one point of clarification I'd like to add.  ManifoldCF remains
in incubation NOT because of stability concerns, but rather because
the community is not yet diverse enough.  The software itself is quite
mature. ;-)

It might also be a good idea to mention the book, ManifoldCF in
Action.  It's completely available in online form at
http://www.manning.com/wright.

Thanks!
Karl