manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Active Directory
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 05:12:09 GMT
Hi Karl,

Finally it is working for me. I had been working for quite some time on the
same index of Solr, modifying the schema.xml but indexing same docs again
and again with modified schema.

When I cleaned up previous index and indexed afresh using the schema with
all the required changes, it is working for me.

Am able to get the search results appropriate to the user I specify, with
the ManifoldCFSecurity search component hooked up.

Thanks a lot everyone for helping me out on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.