manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Active Directory
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 06:02:04 GMT
Hi,

I got the latest code
fromhttps://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/trunk, built it and
modified solrconfig.xml to add a search component
"manifoldCFSecurity" and use it in the search handler.

But with this setup, I get errors when I start Solr as :
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.apache.solr.mcf.ManifoldCFSearchComponent' at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:389)
at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInstance(SolrCore.java:423) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInitInstance(SolrCore.java:445) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initPlugins(SolrCore.java:1553) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initPlugins(SolrCore.java:1547) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initPlugins(SolrCore.java:1580) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.loadSearchComponents(SolrCore.java:854) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:558) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:463) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:316)
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:207) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:130)
at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:94)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:273)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:254)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:372)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:98)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4584)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$2.call(StandardContext.java:5262)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$2.call(StandardContext.java:5257)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source) at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.solr.mcf.ManifoldCFSearchComponent at Have I missed any steps ??
What else should I be doing for Solr Integration ??

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.