manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.DefineOutputConnection
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:24:54 GMT
Hi,

Am using the command below to create a Solr output connection

executecommand.bat org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.DefineOutputConnection "o/p
conn using script" "Solr connection"
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.solr.SolrConnector 10

This is working fine, but the connection is being created to use the port
8983 (which is default, I guess). Can I pass some argument to create the
connection using port 8080 (Am running Solr on Tomcat on port 8080 on my
machine)

If so, please let me know how and where do I specify this parameter
programmatically ?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.