manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "daddywri@gmail.com" <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Changing Include files doesn't work
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 10:50:04 GMT
This might occur if you did not set up your synchronization directory.  A sync dir is required
for multiprocess deployments.

Karl

Sent from my Nokia phone
-----Original Message-----
From: Shinichiro Abe
Sent:  04/07/2011, 9:37  AM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Changing Include files doesn't work

Hi.
I scheduled the job of once crawling.I set including *.txt only on Paths tab.
I started the job, text files were indexed.
After that, I changed *.txt into *.xls.
I started the job, it should index xls files, but text files were not deleted and xls files
were not indexed.

This problem occurs in Tomcat + agent process, not in Jetty.
(If restarting agent process after changing target file, this can be resolved.)
Which is correct behavior?
It seems that it is raised by cache managing, or looks like some bugs around seeding
or something wrong on my Tomcat environment.

And it occurs on both once crawling and continuous crawling.
And it occurs on both jcifs and filesystem.

Regards, Shichiro Abe