manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Scott Stults <sstu...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Recent presentation on using MainfoldCF to implement multi-level security
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:10:54 GMT
Last week I gave a presentation at the Basis Technology Open Source Search
Conference regarding multi-level security. The gist of it was that MCF in
combination with the Solr ManifoldCFSecurityFilter Karl has over on Google
Code is a simple and effective way to do MLS.

The full text of my presentation is here:
http://www.opensourceconnections.com/2011/06/17/multi-level-security-in-solr/

Please let me know if any of it is unclear or if you have any
recommendations for improvement.

k/r,
Scott

--
Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC |
434.409.2780