I see, thanks for the response.
I'll look into it little deeper, before making a suggestion how to check for this internal exception.. If JDK 1.6 behavior is different than JDK 1.5 for LDAP, this may not be the only problem we may encounter..
Maybe any exception generated by JDK during this request should be evaluated.. We'll see.
Thanks.
Kadri