manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which version of Solr have implements the Document Level Access Control
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 17:17:31 GMT
Hi again,

I did some research on S-1-1-0.  Microsoft reserves this and by their
documentation you cannot change whether an individual user is
considered a member of this group or not.  The only change they
mention to the behavior of this is that prior to Windows XP SP2,
anonymous users were considered to have S-1-1-0, while after Windows
XP SP2, they were not.  It is possible that there is a global
configuration setting for S-1-1-0 group affinity for ALL users, but I
haven't found any solid indication of that, either.

Karl