manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Extract Document Content into Solr Using Manifold
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:58:56 GMT
Thanks for doing this.

If you have suggestions as to how to modify the default behavior of
the Solr output connector given the recent release of Solr 3.1, please
consider creating a ticket in Apache JIRA that describes what you
think needs to happen.  The output connector was designed to work with
the example configuration of Solr by default; I believe it would be
good to retain that ability.

Karl