manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Kadri Atalay <atalay.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting an error while trying to use Solr Cell
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:53:28 GMT
AhA !

The example on the http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtractingRequestHandler says
the requesthandler name as name="/update/extract"
<requestHandler name="/update/extract"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler"
startup="lazy">

I found a posting some one else using the name as name="/extract/tika"  and
this one works !
<requestHandler name="/extract/tika"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler"
startup="lazy">

Thx

Kadri