manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing define subdirectory
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 08:50:16 GMT
The define directories are only built when there is something in them.
 As of some time ago, there are no existing connectors that require
them any longer, but the build scripts and run scripts still handle
them if they exist.

ManifoldCF does not only consist of a set of web applications, but
also the agents process.  It sounds like you did not start the agents
process, which is why nothing seems to be working for you.  How to do
this in a multi-process setup is all described fully in
http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/how-to-build-and-deploy.html.
It sounds like you should be starting here:

http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/how-to-build-and-deploy.html#Deploying+the

In the multiprocess setup, be careful to not skip the setup of a
synchronization directory.

Please let me know whether this helps.
Karl