manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache accesstoken
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 04:51:39 GMT
The access tokens are cached for one minute, and up to 1000 different
users' access tokens will be cached at any one time.

Karl

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM, Shinichiro Abe
<shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Thank you.
> I checked it, too. It woked well.
> I confirmed the accesstoken remaining while authority server shut down.
>
> By the way, if accesstoken changed in Active Directory, when does the cache manager refresh?
>
> Regards,
> Shinichiro Abe
>

> On 2011/04/18, at 10:18, Karl Wright wrote:
>
>> I did some testing on my own and think everything works as expected.
>> So I merged the changes into trunk.
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I fixed a couple of bugs in the cache manager, so if you've already
>>> gotten started you'll need to start again.
>>>
>>> Karl

every time, it seemed that it connects authorities(Active Directory) each time.
load), is there cache mechanism in mcf-authority-service?