manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange Classloader Problem
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:35:35 GMT
The ManifoldCF class loader is used for loading classes, not for
properties.xml file and its connectors.xml.  There should be no reason
to use a special class loader to get these files, since they are
needed to bootstrap the whole system.

Where are you trying to load XML files, and for what purpose?  The
place you access a file is where you would need to add support for

Karl