manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Shinichiro Abe <shinichiro.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache accesstoken
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 02:32:01 GMT
Hi.

Thank you.
I checked it, too. It woked well.
I confirmed the accesstoken remaining while authority server shut down.

By the way, if accesstoken changed in Active Directory, when does the cache manager refresh?

Regards,
Shinichiro Abe

On 2011/04/18, at 10:18, Karl Wright wrote:

> I did some testing on my own and think everything works as expected.
> So I merged the changes into trunk.
>
> Karl
>
> On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I fixed a couple of bugs in the cache manager, so if you've already
>> gotten started you'll need to start again.
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 5:48 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The code in the branch is ready to use.
>>> Please bear in mind that there are some core changes too, so you'll
>>> need to build and test the whole thing.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Karl

every time, it seemed that it connects authorities(Active Directory) each time.
load), is there cache mechanism in mcf-authority-service?