manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Fuad Efendi" <f...@efendi.ca>
Subject RE: Strange Classloader Problem
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:52:12 GMT
Hi Karl,

I have hbase.jar file in connector-lib folder, and it seems it is loaded
except hbase-default.xml file inside this hbase.jar file;

1. java -jar start.jar
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: hbase-default.xml file seems to be
for and old version of HBase (null), this version is 0.90.1
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration.checkDefaultsVersion(HBaseConfigu
ration.java:66)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration.addHbaseResources(HBaseConfigurat
ion.java:76)

2. Explicit "test' command such as this one works just fine (so that nothing
wrong with hbase.jar/hbase-default.xml):
java -cp
mcf-hbaseoutput-connector.jar;junit-4.7.jar;hbase-0.90.1.jar;hadoop-core-0.2
0-append-r1056497.jar;commons-logging.jar;zookeeper-3.3.2.jar;log4j-1.2.jar;
mcf-hbaseoutput-connector.jar
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.hbaseconnector.HBaseTest

Putting hbase.jar into "lib" doesn't help; it should be inside
"connector-lib"; and ManifoldCF doesn't see this hbase-default.xml file...