manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Solr with the web crawler
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:37:35 GMT
Lucene Revolutions could not fit me in, so my employer decided to send
me to Berlin Buzzwords in Berlin instead.
Karl

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I think I finally have the conference schedule all worked out with
> my employer.
>
> (1) I've put in a ManifoldCF presentation proposal for Lucene
> Revolution in May 25-26.  Topic is using ManifoldCF and Solr to secure
> documents.  If that's accepted, great; if not, I will probably go to
> the Berlin Buzzwords conference instead, for company reasons.
>
> (2) I plan on attending (and presenting something related to
> ManifoldCF, if accepted) at ApacheCon North America on November 7-11.
> Topic TBD depending on what happens with the Lucene Revolution talk in
> May, and what people seem to be interested in hearing about.  To that
> end, I'd love to hear ideas.
>
> Thanks!
> Karl
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 4:24 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm told Eurocon will likely be sometime in October, and it will be
>> put on by Lucid, if it happens at all.  So I can present ManifoldCF
>> then, if appropriate arrangements can be worked out.
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> You're right.  For some reason I misread the date on the note.
>>>
>>> So it is indeed possible that I can present at the Lucene Revolution
>>> conference - but if so, that would be a search-related talk, not about
>>> ManifoldCF.  I *may* be able to present at Eurocon, if it's not May
>>> 17-21.  I probably wouldn't be able to do both.
>>>
>>> Karl

it's May 23-26 in San Francisco, CA.  And that's the Lucene *Revolution* conference, whereas
it was Lucene *EuroCon* that was being mentioned by Erlend.  I don't have details on EuroCon
2011 yet myself.