manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Fuad Efendi" <f...@efendi.ca>
Subject Strange class loading issue
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:11:43 GMT
It's strange; I created copy of RSS connector in a different package:

package org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.rss2

  <repositoryconnector name="RSS"
class="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.rss2.RSSConnector2"/>

  <repositoryconnector name="RSS2"
class="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.rss2.RSSConnector2"/>

I added some log output (to check that I have new RSS2 working)

However, old Manifold always loaded old
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.rss.RSSConnector (from rss package
instead of rss2)

I was forsed to rename class too, into RSSConnector2, and it works now.

org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.rss2.RSSConnector2