manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Fuad Efendi" <f...@efendi.ca>
Subject RE: SOLR
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:36:32 GMT
Thank you very much Karl,

And I have first problem,
Starting crawler...
[Fatal Error] :124:120: The element type "HR" must be terminated by the
matching end-tag "</HR>".
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: XML parsing
error: The element type "HR" must be terminated by the matching end-tag
"</HR>"
.
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.common.XMLDoc.init(XMLDoc.java:369)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.common.XMLDoc.<init>(XMLDoc.java:317)

I am using RSS connector to crawl specific XML (containing XML-encoded
&gt;HR&lt; and other HTML tags). It doesn't happened with standard StAX
parser (Java 6)...

Regarding (2), do you mean this interface method?
  /** View specification.
  * This method is called in the body section of a job's view page.  Its
purpose is to present the output specification information to the user.
  * The coder can presume that the HTML that is output from this
configuration will be within appropriate <html> and <body> tags.
  *@param out is the output to which any HTML should be sent.
  *@param os is the current output specification for this job.
  */
  public void viewSpecification(IHTTPOutput out, OutputSpecification os)
    throws ManifoldCFException, IOException

Thanks!