manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running ManifoldCF on Resin
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:16:54 GMT
I have never tried this on Resin, just on Tomcat and Jetty.  Clearly
Resin as an application server is having difficulty doing some very
basic stuff.

FWIW, when we first started the Jetty development, I had to do nothing
whatsoever to the crawler UI or the war packaging to make it work.  It
just worked.  Your experiences with Resin are making me wonder if
Resin is indeed working up to Java standards.

Karl