manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend Garåsen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: Running ManifoldCF on Resin
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:28:46 GMT

Resin is de facto application server at the university, but we also
support Tomcat.

I can try to deploy the war files on Tomcat instead. The error message
comes from Resin, probably caused by a redirect after the http header is
written. I can notify you, eventually create a patch, if I manage to run
ManifoldCF on Resin.

Erlend

--
Erlend Garåsen