manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Running ManifoldCF on Resin
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 14:31:29 GMT

I have placed the three war files into Resin's webapps directory and set
the following system variable inside resin.xml:

<system-property
org.apache.manifoldcf.configfile="/Users/erlendfg/apps/manifoldcf/properties.xml"
/>

I have also created my own home directory for ManifoldCF and copied the
necessary files from the example directory. When I start Resin and goes
to ... mcf-crawler-ui/, the start page shows up, but the page looks ugly
(I guess the path to CSS files etc. are broken). And when I try to click
on a link, e.g. "List Output Connections", I get the following error:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: can't forward after writing HTTP headers

I find nothing in manifoldcf.log.

BTW: PostgreSQL is not configured. I will start using Derby until it
runs stable on Resin.

Erlend GarĂ¥sen
University of Oslo
P.O. Box 1086 Blindern, N-0317 OSLO, Norway