manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Solr with the web crawler
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:24:25 GMT
I'm told Eurocon will likely be sometime in October, and it will be
put on by Lucid, if it happens at all.  So I can present ManifoldCF
then, if appropriate arrangements can be worked out.

Karl

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> You're right.  For some reason I misread the date on the note.
>
> So it is indeed possible that I can present at the Lucene Revolution
> conference - but if so, that would be a search-related talk, not about
> ManifoldCF.  I *may* be able to present at Eurocon, if it's not May
> 17-21.  I probably wouldn't be able to do both.
>
> Karl
>

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatcher@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Jan 24, 2011, at 08:48 , Karl Wright wrote:

>>> I received the email last week.  The conference is currently set for
>>> May 18 and 19 in San Francisco.
>>
>> Actually that's not correct, according to <http://www.lucidimagination.com/revolution/2011>
it's May 23-26 in San Francisco, CA.  And that's the Lucene *Revolution* conference, whereas
it was Lucene *EuroCon* that was being mentioned by Erlend.  I don't have details on EuroCon
2011 yet myself.