manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Solr with the web crawler
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:45:26 GMT
You're right.  For some reason I misread the date on the note.

So it is indeed possible that I can present at the Lucene Revolution
conference - but if so, that would be a search-related talk, not about
ManifoldCF.  I *may* be able to present at Eurocon, if it's not May
17-21.  I probably wouldn't be able to do both.

Karl

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatcher@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2011, at 08:48 , Karl Wright wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Erlend Garåsen <e.f.garasen@usit.uio.no>
wrote:

>>> I'm not sure when the conference will be held anyway - I guess the date is
>>> not officially published yet.
>>>

>> I received the email last week.  The conference is currently set for
>> May 18 and 19 in San Francisco.
>
> Actually that's not correct, according to <http://www.lucidimagination.com/revolution/2011>
it's May 23-26 in San Francisco, CA.  And that's the Lucene *Revolution* conference, whereas
it was Lucene *EuroCon* that was being mentioned by Erlend.  I don't have details on EuroCon
2011 yet myself.