manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Farzad Valad" <ho...@farzad.net>
Subject RE: Performance Write Up
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:31:31 GMT
done

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 6:57 PM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Performance Write Up

Hi Farzad,

Thanks for compiling this.  I would like to use the text with minor
editing in the site documentation.  However, you need to grant Apache
the rights to use it in order for that to happen.

To do that, you need to attach the document (preferably the word
version, since I will need to convert it to Forrest XML by hand) to a
JIRA ticket as a "patch".  When you do this, it asks you whether you
want to grant the rights to Apache, so if you click the right button
at that point I can use it.

If you don't have an Apache JIRA account, you can register for one
immediately.  Just go to https://issues.apache.org/jira and click the
"Sign up" link on the login pane.  Then, when you've logged in, search
for "CONNECTORS-126", which is the ticket I created for this issue,
and attach your patch according to the instructions above.

Thanks again!
Karl