manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems while indexing Jira/ and an other problem
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:29:16 GMT
Fred, did this answer help you?  Are you all set now?
Karl

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 3:20 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> The web connector will not send a secured site's cookies to a page
> that does not match the regular expression that defines the overall
> secured area.  Your secured area url seems to be
> "http://.../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa", which is not sufficient
> obviously.
>
> Karl
>
> On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 4:21 AM, Fred Schmitt <fredschmitt83@web.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> thanks for the quick answer.
>> I have tested your suggestion and started at the page http://..../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa
and wrote a logging sequence.
>> Here is a extract of my Access Credentials of my web Connector.
>>
>> URL regular expression
>> http://.../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa
>>
>> Login Pages
>> Login URL regular expression      Page type           Form name/link target
regular expression       Override form parameters
>>                                                      link
                         http://.../jira/login.jsp
>>  http://.../jira/login.jsp                   form

             Parameter regular expression      Value       Password

                                          username
                  fred

                                          password
                                   ******

>> I am logged in and can browse through all issues but when I fetch an index an issue,
for example "http://.../jira/browse/project-5", I get the message that I am not logged in
anymore. It works when I write a login sequence for this project, but only for the specified
one and it's issues. That means that I have to write a login sequence for each project.
or  "http://.../jira/browse/", but both haven't worked.