manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Fred Schmitt" <fredschmit...@web.de>
Subject Re: Problems while indexing Jira/ and an other problem
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:14:17 GMT
Hi,
sry it don't work or i missunderstand you. Here the way I tried.

I started at "http://.../jira/". These site redirects me to "http://.../jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa".
That don't work and I have to exclude many pages because i get stuff I don't want and the
logging is not really working.
"http://.../jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa" is another loggin site but it needs javascript to
login and that don't work.
I have to be logged in the "jira/secure/IssueNavigator" ,because there I can browse through
my projects, and the projects under "jira/browse/projectname" and there issues "jira/browse/projectname-issuenumber".

At the moment the only way is that I log in for "http://.../jira/IssueNavigator.jspa" and
start there and then I have to write for each project another login sequenz "http://.../jira/browse/projectname"
and then i am logged in for all issues of this project but only one project each login sequenz.

best Regards
Fred

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Karl Wright" <daddywri@gmail.com>
Gesendet: 25.10.2010 11:29:16
An: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Problems while indexing Jira/ and an other problem

>Fred, did this answer help you?  Are you all set now?
>Karl
>
>On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 3:20 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The web connector will not send a secured site's cookies to a page
>> that does not match the regular expression that defines the overall
>> secured area.  Your secured area url seems to be
>> "http://.../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa", which is not sufficient
>> obviously.
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 4:21 AM, Fred Schmitt <fredschmitt83@web.de> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> thanks for the quick answer.
>>> I have tested your suggestion and started at the page http://..../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa
and wrote a logging sequence.
>>> Here is a extract of my Access Credentials of my web Connector.
>>>
>>> URL regular expression
>>> http://.../jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa
>>>
>>> Login Pages
>>> Login URL regular expression      Page type           Form name/link
target regular expression       Override form parameters

 link                          http://.../jira/login.jsp
>>>  http://.../jira/login.jsp                   form

               Parameter regular expression      Value       Password

                                            username
                    fred

                                            password
                                     ******

>>> I am logged in and can browse through all issues but when I fetch an index an
issue, for example "http://.../jira/browse/project-5", I get the message that I am not logged
in anymore. It works when I write a login sequence for this project, but only for the specified
one and it's issues. That means that I have to write a login sequence for each project.
or  "http://.../jira/browse/", but both haven't worked.