manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Martijn v Groningen <martijn.is.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint connector question
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:05:36 GMT
I didn't notice that I was under the upstream-changes directory.
Thanks for pointing that out.

In Solr I have a wildcard (*) dynamic field, so everything acf sends
should end up in my index (or at least that is what I assume). I also
did some debugging in the Solr connecter and I noticed that no
metadata was send to Solr. I didn't create field mappings in my acf
job. Do you always have to make mapping for metadata?

Martijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn van Groningen