manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Martijn v Groningen <martijn.is.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint connector question
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:30:28 GMT
To authenticate with Share point I had to include the domain as well.
Also the ui reported an error if I didn't specify the username in a
domain / username format. Maybe this http client issue was just
particular with the Sharepoint / Domain Controller installation I was
working with. I also couldn't find the source of afc version of http
client. Is it hosted in another source repository?

I still don't understand why for the documents I crawled, I didn't
have any metadata associated with it. In the job configuration I was
able to choose which metadata I wanted to include. You have an idea
what might be the cause of this?

Regards,

Martijn