manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: RE: Beginner's question
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:41:55 GMT
When I run this under jetty, a trace appears plain as day right to stderr.  If you are running
under tomcat, there is indeed a trace being written somewhere.  It would be good to figure
out where. ;-)

Karl

From: ext c.a.r.e@gmx.de [mailto:c.a.r.e@gmx.de]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 8:39 AM
To: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: Beginner's question

No, I'm afraid there are no entries.

I also tested an RSS connector. This works fine, too. Seems that only my Web Con. is making
trouble.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:31:35 +0200
Von: karl.wright@nokia.com
An: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Beginner's question
Your configuration looks reasonable.  Do you see any stack traces in either the LCF log, or
the tomcat log?

I’ll try the same thing here and see what happens.

Karl